Preventing and controlling the spreading of HIV/AIDS and helping the victims.
Developing public health and securing a healthy environment.
Preventing and controlling malaria.
Communication and media campain to intensify support for the adoption of the proclamation with tobacco control measure in Ethiopia with.
Community based malaria preventation and awareness project in 5 districts and 75 kebeles partenering with USAID.
A research project aimed at developing an integrated malaria diseases forecasting within 47 districts with SDSU.
Foster and hostel based orphan and vulnerable children support in different woredas and Addis Ababa.
Reducing the exposure to and the impact of reproductive health problems and HIV/AIDS project in six towns.
communication for health project in 12 weredas.
- deploying medical professionals
- Supplying anti-malaria tablets
- Mobilizing financial resource and
- Making Contribution to build the
capacity of health centers
- supplying medical equipments
- Inviting foreign medical professionals to
contribute in the health care
Tackling Social problems/challenges
- Making Contribution to build the capacity
of health centers
- deploying foreign and local
- Constructing youth centers
- Constructing foot bridges
- Capacity building
Making an effort to confront problems
- Giving training and material support to be
benefited form income generating
- Support females to use the hostel
- Giving support through guardians
- Supporting orphans
Integrating Different Program Areas
- Reproductive Health
- Personal and Environmental
- Climate and Health
Mobilizing the community
- Religious Institutions
- Governmental Organizations
Preventing communicable diseases
- Raising sex workers awareness
- Constructing new pit latrine
- Clean water supply