The Health, Development and Anti Malaria Association a project known as “PUBLIC AWARENESS and EDUCATION CAMPAIGN to BUILD UNDERSTANDING and SUPPORT the ELIMINATION of TRANS-FAT from the FOOD SUPPLY IN ETHIOPIAN”.
Activities among other are
- Conduct political mapping of key stakeholders including opposition to gain a better understanding of the industry and key players
- Reviewing education materials on trans-fat, develop, print and distribute (Broucher & poster)
- Directly engage relevant government offices, policymakers and other stakeholders.
- Organizing workshop with participants from relevant government offices and
policymakers on the need to eliminate trans-fat from the food supply in Ethio
- Mapping of the media landscape to identify most impactful media coverage.
- Developing key message, printing factsheets and talking points for the media
- Organizing training to selected journalists from the public, private & social media.
- TV spot production
- TV spot broadcasting